The Journey Stitched by Barb Blundell

The Journey Stitched by Barb Blundell
Shepherd's Bush

Friday, September 24, 2010

A VICTORIAN BOX



First at all I want grateful to Colleen for publish here, It´s amazing for me. Today I publish this victorian box because there are so many women in the world who enjoy with a anything big or small  thing about The Vintage Style like me, specially Judith form Virginia -USA ordered this Box to me last Tuesday, and I made for her this Victorian Box thinking the appropiate colours likes her, She told a litlle about her and I think this Box will be the special one for her.
So I hope you have a great weekend and enjoy the life in every single way.

2 comments:

se lo voy a decir a mi mamá... said...

Pero Carla! Que bonito este blog, no sabia que tenias dos!!! Me encanta y me encanta la cajita!!! Que guay que te encarguen cosas, eso significa que eres una artista reconocida!!!
Un besito gordo guapi!!!!

KATE ♥ said...

Oh, I can see you are a kreativ person.
Very good, and tank you for following me.
Hey Kate