The Journey Stitched by Barb Blundell

The Journey Stitched by Barb Blundell
Shepherd's Bush

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hello SB Fans

Hi there, my name is Nicky, I live in New Zealand and I'm a big fan of Shepherds Bush designs. Thanks Colleen for the warm welcome to this blog.   I have stitched several needle rolls, and a few other pieces which are waiting to be framed.  I started blogging in January this year, and I love it!  Here is my Folk Heart Roll which I posted about on my blog a few months ago.
My current SB project is Potting Shed, although it has been some time since I have put any stitches into it.  I am looking forward to seeing lots of other SB projects here.  My blog link is Farm Girl Stitching if you are interested.  Thanks for letting me be a part of this group.   

Till next time ................ Happy stitching, Nicky

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Nicky! Welcome to the group.

I love the needlerolls and yours is just adorable.

Happy stitching to you too. I've bookmarked your blog to check out very soon. :-)

Colleen said...

Hi Nicky,
So glad you posted pics of a few SB projects. Needlerolls are wonderful and your stitching is beautiful.
I visit your blog often; your quilting is super (I also quilt)

Happy Stitching,
Colleen

Jenny said...

So sweet! Thanks for sharing!

MiniBinoy said...

wow!! beautiful needle roll!