The Journey Stitched by Barb Blundell

The Journey Stitched by Barb Blundell
Shepherd's Bush

Saturday, December 25, 2010

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!

Once again a beautiful celebration of Christmas has been present like every year in every home.
On the morning Christmas the children looking down the tree all presents for them, they are so charming and happy discovering how kind was Santa Claus  last night.
And share this happy time are the parents be with them, because the Christmas means so many things for the people specially when they are joying and sharing with all family.
I like  introduce my last work:
It is a box for keep something special, originally it was a cookies box but I`ve been re - painted over it with 2 or 3 hands of white paint  and finally put on a nice cover I´ve been working on the side too,  so I found a ribbon for apply it  and This is the new box.
I wish all happiness, peace and love be with you in this time. HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Carla! good work you`ve made I like it so much! HAPPY CHRISTMAS FOR YOU TOO!
Roxana

Anonymous said...

That is so beautiful. You painting is gorgeous!

Tootie said...

Please, do post the RSW Christmas Tree pic. :)