The Journey Stitched by Barb Blundell

The Journey Stitched by Barb Blundell
Shepherd's Bush

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Shepherd's Bush SAL With Sally & Barb

Sally, Barb & I, have started our 2011 Shepherd's Bush SAL. We stitch 'together' on Monday evenings; I say 'together' as Sally & Barb live in the UK & I live in The States. I'm stitching Checkered Sheep, Sally is stitching Emmanuels Song & Barb's project is The Journey. This pattern is fun to stitch, so far. The Checkered area is a quick stitch, but I'm thinking the boarder area with sheep & shepherds will be more time consuming. Sally & Barb are Shepherd's Bush Village Bloggers, also, & their blog links can be found under Bush Bloggers. Stitchyangeltreasures (Sally) & Barb's Ramblings. This is my progress for the first week.   Have a great stitching week, Colleen
                                                                               




2 comments:

Tracy J said...

A great start, this is a cute one and looks very relaxing and enjoyable to stitch.

Anonymous said...

Looks beautiful so far. Have fun!